You have options! Many Arizona real estate sellers assume the next step to purchasing a new home is to sell their current. They often do this without considering any of the other options available to them. At The Recon Group, we are different. We will potentially talk you out of selling your home, if there are feasible opportunities to help you build wealth.
As a team of Real Estate Wealth Managers SM, we talk ourselves out of hundreds of thousands of dollars each year, because you are the hero in the story. Our mission is to help you build a legacy of wealth through real estate. That might mean holding onto your property as an income-producing asset.
It is important to be reminded of the four ways you can make money with an income-producing property:
- Positive Cash Flow
- Tax Benefits (Please refer to your CPA/Accountant.)
- Principal reduction, or the Real Estate 401K Program
Although real estate generally appreciates over time, it would not need to in order to build wealth. Each month your tenant will pay you rent. They will be investing in your retirement by reducing the principal amount on your mortgage. We refer to this as the Real Estate 401K Program or forced saving account.
Our team is regularly referred to as “Options Dealers” for a reason. We are ready to sit down with you and explore the option of not selling and turning your home into an income-producing asset. During this free consultation, we will:
- Formulate a Cap Rate Analysis on your home.
- Prepare a Rental Comparable Market Analysis (RCMA). This will show you what your home can rent for.
- Arrange a Rental Pro Forma Report.
- Provide a copy of the AAR Rental/Lease Agreement.
- Impart an understanding of what it will be like to be a landlord, including the pros and cons of hiring a property management company.
- Produce a true picture of what your home is worth.
- And much more.
Allow our team help you explore those options and the path to leveraging real estate in order to build a legacy of wealth.